Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday, April 16, 2020

I have uploaded today's work in your child's Science folder in their Google Drive. The PDF file is called "Week 2 Day 3 Language/Science." Today, students will investigate digital books and answer related questions to our Science unit on "Soils." I have included instructions in the document that I have uploaded.

Thank you to all who have sent me digital copies of your child's work. As previously mentioned, the best method to submit completed work is through your child's Google Drive. In this way, I can add comments if the work is saved as a PDF or a Google Doc. I know that there is a learning curve with navigating through technology as we continue to learn at home, so thank you for your efforts.

It was so nice to see all students who participated in our Google Meet yesterday. We had two special people from St. Gregory's who joined: Mrs. Di Labio and Mrs. Frenken. I know that our students miss their friends and it was great time spent to reconnect.

Have a great day!

Mr. Blais

No comments:

Post a Comment