Monday, April 20, 2020

April 20, 2020 - April 24, 2020

I have uploaded today's work in your child's language folder. The PDF file is called "Week 3 Day 1 Poetry." Also, I have uploaded Mme. Ghaffari's French work for this week in the homeroom (HRM) folder. Here is this week's schedule:

Monday, April 20th - Introducing poems using digital texts

Tuesday, April 21st - Poems continued

Wednesday, April 22nd - Addition/Subtraction Fact Families
                                         - Google Meet 10:00

Thursday, April 23rd - Algebra/Equality

Friday, April 24th - Religion

Once again, thank you for helping your child share their hard work with me. It's amazing how quickly our grade 3's are learning to navigate through all of this technology and I truly appreciate everyone's efforts. This week, I have covered a lot of new material/concepts, so please have students go through and complete all/parts of the work in increments appropriate to your situation at home during this difficult time. If you have any questions regarding the work, please let me know.

Have a great week!

Mr. Blais

No comments:

Post a Comment