Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Update: Wednesday, April 08, 2020

It was great to see some of our students today who tried out using Google Meet. Mme. Ghaffari and myself miss all of you, so it was so nice to see some familiar faces, smiles and to hear your voices once again. We are so proud of everyone for showing grit, staying healthy and of course, keeping busy.

I have uploaded Day 3 and Day 4 work for this week in your child's Language folder. Once logged into the student portal, students will click on their Google Drive, then click on the Language folder to discover spelling and religion work. In French, students will be listing the foods (in French) in the story and explain which is their favourite and why. French work is found in the HRM folder.

A few questions have been asked about sending work back to Mme. Ghaffari and myself. If your child does his/her work in a Google Doc, click the share button at the top right of the screen. Share it to Mme. Ghaffari's or my email address.

If you are printing out the work, or using blank paper to complete the tasks, take a photo of the work and email it to us.

I am currently working on next week's work. With Holy Week and the Easter holidays, I will upload next week's work on Tuesday, April 14th. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter, despite the challenges of our current situation. Please let me or Mme. Ghaffari know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment