Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Today, students will continue working on algebra, but this time, I have mixed the operations. I have uploaded today's work in his/her math folder in their Google Drive. One file is a video lesson and it is called, "Week 5 Day 2 Algebra Lesson." The second file is called "Week 5 Day 2 Algebra (Addition/Subtraction) Worksheet

Thank you to all who have sent me your child's message of hope. They send a positive and hopeful message that embraces our theme of "Igniting Hope" to support our Catholic community. Students can continue to send me their messages of hope throughout the week. I will be sending all received work to Mrs. Di Labio and I know that she will be very impressed with our class contribution.

If you have any questions regarding this week's work, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment