Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday, May 15, 2020

I have uploaded the instructions for our chapter book task in your child's language folder in his/her Google Drive. The file is called "Week 6 Day 5 Chapter Book Review and Summary." I have included a video lesson of the task since the document is very detailed and it is more for parent reference, than as a student guide. Also, I have shared the Google Slide that accompanies this assignment and it called "Chapter Book Review and Summary." In the video, I mentioned that this Google Slide will be placed in the language folder, but it will be found in the shared folder in the Google Drive.

As mentioned in the video, students will have to make a copy of the Google Slide in order to add text to each slide. Please make sure that your child shares the copy of the Google Slide with me so I can view his/her progress with this task. When sharing the Google Slide with me, please make sure that the can "edit" option is selected so I can add comments to the work. 

Next week is a shorter week with the Victoria Day holiday on Monday. I will send next week's work/lessons beginning on Tuesday morning. I hope everyone has a great long weekend and I look forward to reconnecting with our class next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment