Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tuesday, June 04, 2020

Our grade 3 class will begin learning about probability today in math. I have uploaded a file to the math folder in his/her Google Drive. The file is called "Week 9 Day 2 Equally Likely Fair/Unfair." 

As mentioned yesterday, Science work went out later than usual due to maintenance on the Board website which affected me. Students can submit this work throughout the week.

Just a "heads-up," I won't be checking work and giving feedback sent to me today since I will be working at the school, gathering up student belongings and preparing for parent entry into the school to retrieve these items. Mrs. Di Labio will send a message out to all parents detailing the safe procedures for when you are able to pick up your child's belongings. Information from the principal will follow, so please check your email regularly.

We will have our regular Google Meet tomorrow at 10:00. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment